How to cook Easy Barbecued Sea Bream with Lard
- 2 pounds black or golden sea bream, scaled and gutted
- Rosemary branches
- 6 ounces lard
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Fresh wild fennel
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pound and chop the lard with pepper, garlic and salt.
- Deeply score the side of the fish and spread the lard mixture in the cavities, adding lots of fresh fennel leaves.
- Close the fish and secure the sides of the fish together with two or three branches of rosemary.
- Tie with thick string, liberally sprinkle with olive oil and grill slowly on the barbecue, turning frequently.
This recipe for Easy Barbecued Sea Bream with Lard serves/makes: 3
The Easy Barbecued Sea Bream with Lard recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Barbecue