How to cook Easy Blended Anchovy with Feta Cheese
- 6 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco), or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- To prepare anchovy spread combine the garlic, anchovy fillets, butter, cream cheese, feta cheese, sour cream, chives, hot pepper sauce and pepper in the container of a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and serve as spread with crackers, bread slices, or toasted pita wedges.
The Easy Blended Anchovy with Feta Cheese is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 20 minutes. This recipe is a great idea for appetizer.
This recipe for Easy Blended Anchovy with Feta Cheese serves/makes: 2 cups
The Easy Blended Anchovy with Feta Cheese recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Anchovy
Preparation Method: Appetizer