How to cook Easy Broiled Arctic Char
- 4 Arctic char steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Set oven control to broil.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt and pepper.
- Brush with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Place the Arctic char steaks on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil with tops about 4 inches from heat 5 minutes.
- Carefully turn fish. Brush with remaining butter.
- Broil 4 to 6 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Serve the Broiled Arctic Char with boiled new potatoes and fresh vegetables.
The Easy Broiled Arctic Char recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Don't be afraid to substitute salmon
or any firm-fleshed fish for the Arctic char
This recipe for Easy Broiled Arctic Char serves/makes: 4 servings
The Easy Broiled Arctic Char recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Char
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled