How to cook Easy Broiled Blue Cheese Grouper
- 4 (about 6 ounces each) grouper or other firm white fish fillets
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons green onions, diagonally sliced
- Place grouper fillets on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Drizzle the grouper fillets 5 1/2 inches from heat (with oven door partially opened) 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle the grouper fillets with cheese and green onions.
- Broil fish 2 more minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
The Easy Broiled Blue Cheese Grouper is a very affordable dish. Simple, easy, and delicious. Ready in 15 minutes.
This recipe for Easy Broiled Blue Cheese Grouper serves/makes: 4
The Easy Broiled Blue Cheese Grouper recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled