How to cook Easy Broiled Curried Pollock
- 2 Pollock (scrod, haddock or cod) fillets, about 6 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Put the Pollock fillets on a plate or wax paper.
- Mix the rest and spread on both sides of the fish.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Broil 4 inches from heat about 10 minutes or until the fish flakes. No need to turn over.
The Easy Broiled Curried Pollock is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Broiled Curried Pollock serves/makes: 2
The Easy Broiled Curried Pollock recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled