4 - 6
How to cook Easy Broiled Deviled Pollock
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds Pollock (scrod, haddock or cod)
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups fine soft bread crumbs
- Wipe Pollock with a damp cloth. Cut into 4 - 6 portions.
- Combine pepper, onion and lemon juice. Melt the butter. Stir in bread crumbs.
- Add to vegetable mixture. Season Pollock with salt and pepper. Dot with additional butter.
- Place Pollock in foil-lined broiler rack with surface about 4 inches below heat.
- Broil 5 minutes. Remove from broiler.
- Turn Pollock. Top with bread mixture.
- Return to broiler. Broil 5 minutes or until fish will flake easily with a fork.
The Easy Broiled Deviled Pollock is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Broiled Deviled Pollock serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Broiled Deviled Pollock recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled