2 - 3
How to cook Easy Broiled Dolphin Fillets
- 1 pound dolphin (mahi-mahi) or other firm-fleshed fish fillets
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In broiler pan lined with foil, lay dolphin fillets.
- Pour lemon juice over fish.
- Sprinkle with pepper and parsley.
- Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours, not covered.
- When ready to prepare, sprinkle paprika on fish and broil 8 to 10 minutes.
- Fish should appear golden.
The Easy Broiled Dolphin Fillets a very affordable dish. Delicious simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Broiled Dolphin Fillets serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Easy Broiled Dolphin Fillets Recipe adopted from Top Nosh.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled