How to cook Easy Broiled Flounder Fillets
- 2 flounder fillets (4 to 6 ounces each), fresh or thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lay the flounder fillets side-by-side on oiled broiler pan.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, thyme and paprika brush fish with mixture.
- Broil the flounder fillets in oven or barbecue them approximately 4 inches (10 cm) from heat for 6 to 8 minutes, brushing fish with cooking juices every 2 minutes.
The Easy Broiled Flounder Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Broiled Flounder Fillets serves/makes: 2
The Easy Broiled Flounder Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled