How to cook Easy Broiled Garlic Turbot Fillets
- 2 turbot fillets (about 6 ounces each), fresh or thawed
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lemon juice
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of oregano (optional)
- Paprika (optional)
- Lay the turbot fillets side-by-side into a lightly oiled broil and serve platter.
- Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and, if desired, oregano brush the turbot fillets with mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle the turbot fillets all over with paprika.
- Broil the turbot fillets in oven or barbecue, approximately 4 inches (10 cm) from heat, for 6 to 8 minutes, brushing fish with cooking juices every 2 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 6 to 8 minutes.
The Easy Broiled Garlic Turbot Fillets
is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Broiled Garlic Turbot Fillets serves/makes: 2 servings
The Easy Broiled Garlic Turbot Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Turbot
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled