How to cook Easy Broiled Marinated Carp
- 1 1/2 pounds carp fillets
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup onion, cut into thin rings
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons basil, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine oil, onion, lemon juice, basil, water and salt and pepper to taste in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake until well blended.
- Place carp fillets in a shallow baking dish and pour marinade over. Marinate at room temperature 1 hour.
- Turn on broiler. Arrange carp fillets on a heavily buttered piece of foil in broiler pan. Pour marinade over.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat source 8-10 minutes, or until fish is opaque throughout.
The Easy Broiled Marinated Carp is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Broiled Marinated Carp serves/makes: 4
The Easy Broiled Marinated Carp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled