4 - 6
Easy Broiled Mustard Pollock
How to cook Easy Broiled Mustard Pollock
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds Pollock (scrod, haddock or cod) fillets, about 6 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- Dash of salt
- Dash of white pepper
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Saute shallots with butter, spread on bottom of baking pan, sprinkle the Pollock fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place in a single layer over shallots.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard, spread over the Pollock fillets, drizzle with lemon juice.
- Broil 3 inches from heat.
- Keep pan juice and onions, add wine and cook over high heat to reduce liquid.
- Pour over the broiled Pollock fillets.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
The Easy Broiled Mustard Pollock is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Broiled Mustard Pollock serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Broiled Mustard Pollock recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled