How to cook Easy Broiled Northern Pike Fillets
- 4 northern pike fillets (about 6 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Seafood seasoning mix (optional)
- Place the northern pike fillets in a broiler pan and pour a mixture of butter and Worcestershire sauce over them.
- Liberally sprinkle with the seasoning mix (if desired), turning to coat each side.
- Broil the northern pike fillets about 5 inches from the heat for about 2 minutes each side or until fish flakes easily.
The Easy Broiled Northern Pike Fillets is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Broiled Northern Pike Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Easy Broiled Northern Pike Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pike
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled