How to cook Easy Broiled Parmesan Grouper
- 6 (about 6 ounces each) grouper or other firm white fish fillets
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Place grouper fillets in a single layer in a lightly greased 13 X 10 inch pan.
- Stir together cheese and remaining ingredients spread over the grouper fillets.
- Broil 6 inches from heat 10 minutes until fish flakes with a fork.
The Easy Broiled Parmesan Grouper is a very affordable dish. Simple, easy, and delicious. Ready in 15 minutes.
This recipe for Easy Broiled Parmesan Grouper serves/makes: 6
The Easy Broiled Parmesan Grouper recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled