How to cook Easy Broiled Perch Fillets Piquante
- 1 (1 pound) package frozen perch fillets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried whole marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon ground savory
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Combine all ingredients (except perch fillets and parsley), stir well.
- Place perch fillets in a lightly greased 11 x 7 x 2 inch shallow baking pan.
- Spoon half of butter mixture over the perch fillets.
- Broil 5-6 inches from heat 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, transfer to a serving platter.
- Pour remaining butter mixture over the broiled perch fillets, sprinkle with parsley.
- Good with Florentine rice and lima beans.
The Easy Broiled Perch Fillets Piquante is a very affordable dish. So simple, and easy to cook - healthy as well.
This recipe for Easy Broiled Perch Fillets Piquante serves/makes: 3
The Easy Broiled Perch Fillets Piquante recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled