How to cook Easy Broiled Pollock Fillets
- 4 Pollock (scrod, haddock or cod) thick fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Seasoned bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse and drain Pollock fillets. Place in a shallow buttered broiler dish that is nice enough to bring to the table.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, lemon juice, bread crumbs and a few dabs of butter.
- Broil the Pollock fillets about 6 inches away from flame until nicely browned.
- Turn off the broiler, close the oven door and allow the fish to stand in oven 5 to 8 minutes longer (cooking continues).
- Garnish the broiled Pollock fillets with fresh parsley and lemon slices.
The Easy Broiled Pollock Fillets is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Broiled Pollock Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Easy Broiled Pollock Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled