How to cook Easy Broiled Striped Bass Fillets
- 4 striped bass fillets (about 6 ounces each), boneless
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne red pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Dip striped bass fillets into melted butter and place on non-stick broiler pan.
- Sprinkle striped bass evenly with lemon pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Place onion rings on the striped bass fillets and then sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce.
- Bake for 8 minutes on center oven rack, then turn on broiler at 500°F and allow enough time to brown the striped bass and onions, 3 to 6 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool for 3 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon over fish and serve.
The Easy Broiled Striped Bass Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Broiled Striped Bass Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Easy Broiled Striped Bass Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled