How to cook Easy Broiled Turbot Fillets with Dijon Sauce
- 4 turbot fillets (about 6 ounces each), skinless
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 4 lime wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the broiler.
- Arrange the turbot fillets on a baking sheet or in a baking dish and sprinkle them with pepper, then brush with olive oil.
- Using a pastry brush, spread the Dijon mustard evenly over the turbot fillets.
- Put the turbot fillets into the broiler, about 3 inches from the source of heat. Broil for about 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle the broiled turbot fillets with chives and serve with lime wedges.
The Easy Broiled Turbot Fillets with Dijon Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Broiled Turbot Fillets with Dijon Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Easy Broiled Turbot Fillets with Dijon Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Turbot
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled