How to cook Easy Broiled Turbot with Orange Butter Sauce
- 4 turbot fillets (about 6 ounces each), skinless
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the broiler.
- Pour the orange juice into a saucepan and reduce it by half over high heat. Add the butter and tomatoes and cook just until the butter is well blended with the tomatoes.
- Brush the turbot fillets on both sides with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the turbot fillets on an unheated broiler tray.
- Broil fish 2 to 3 inches from the source of heat for 3 to 4 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove the broiled turbot fillets from the heat and serve with the orange butter sauce.
The Easy Broiled Turbot with Orange Butter Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Broiled Turbot with Orange Butter Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Easy Broiled Turbot with Orange Butter Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Turbot
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled