How to cook Easy Cajun Oyster Soup
- 3 dozen oysters with oyster juice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion tops
- 1/4 cup chopped celery leaves
- 1 quart milk, boiled
- Salt, cayenne pepper and hot pepper sauce, to taste
- Saute onions, celery and bell pepper in butter until onions are transparent. Add oysters with oyster juice and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add parsley, green onion tops and celery leaves; remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
The Easy Cajun Oyster Soup recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Easy Cajun Oyster Soup serves/makes: 6
The Easy Cajun Oyster Soup recipe is adopted from The Cajun Cuisine - 1985.
Main Ingredient: Oysters
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew