How to cook Easy Canned Salmon with Macaroni
- 1 (14-15 ounces) canned salmon
- 1 pound macaroni
- 3/4 pound fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the macaroni.
- Take the bones and skin out of the salmon.
- Heat the cream and the milk and add the salmon and the spinach.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix with the macaroni and leave it for 2 - 3 minutes before serving.
The Easy Canned Salmon with Macaroni recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Easy Canned Salmon with Macaroni serves/makes: 6
The Easy Canned Salmon with Macaroni recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Pasta