How to cook Easy Caribbean Crab Meat Salad
- 1pound fresh lump crab meat or imitation crab meat (crab/Pollock mixture)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 ounces vegetable oil
- 3 ounces cider vinegar
- 4 ounces iced water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To prepare crab meat salad - divide chopped onion in half and spread one half over the bottom of glass mixing bowl.
- Place the crab meat over this and add remaining onion, salt and pepper.
- Pour over all ingredients as follows: oil, vinegar and lastly, the iced water.
- Cover and refrigerate to marinate at least 24 hours. Best on third or fourth day. Will keep indefinitely, refrigerated.
The Easy Caribbean Crab Meat Salad is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Caribbean Crab Meat Salad serves/makes: 4
The Easy Caribbean Crab Meat Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Salad