3 - 4
How to cook Easy Carp Casserole
- 3 cups cooked carp
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 tablespoon melted margarine
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 well-beaten eggs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients.
- Place in greased loaf pan. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve with fresh salad, small boiled and buttered potatoes sprinkled with parsley, and creamed peas.
The Easy Carp Casserole is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Carp Casserole serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Easy Carp Casserole recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Baked