How to cook Easy Chinese Baked Haddock Fillets
- 1 pound haddock (Pollock or cod) fillets
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Put haddock fillets in 6"x10" baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
- Bake at 400°F for approximately 30 minutes.
- Baste the haddock fillets once or twice while baking.
The Easy Chinese Baked Pollock Fillets is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy. Can be ready in 30 minutes.
This recipe for Easy Chinese Baked Haddock Fillets serves/makes: 3
The Easy Chinese Baked Haddock Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Haddock
Preparation Method: Baked