4 - 6
How to cook Easy Chinese Microwave Baked Pollock
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds Pollock (haddock, cod or scrod)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger root
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- Slash fish crosswise 3 times on each side.
- Mix remaining ingredients and rub fish with mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate from 40 minutes to 24 hours.
- Place on microwave roasting rack and pour any remaining marinade over fish.
- Cover with waxed paper and microwave 8 to 10 minutes, rearranging fish halfway through, or until fish flakes. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes.
The Easy Chinese Microwave Baked Pollock is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Chinese Microwave Baked Pollock serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Chinese Microwave Baked Pollock recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Microwave