How to cook Easy Crab Meat Lasagna Roll-ups
- 1/2 pound flaked or lump crab meat
- 1 can (15 ounces) Italian style tomato sauce
- 4 regular lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Additional grated Parmesan (optional)
- Beat the egg. Thoroughly combine crab meat, Parmesan cheese, cottage cheese, egg, parsley flakes and onion powder.
- Divide filling into 4 equal portions. Spread filling mixture on each noodle.
- Roll noodles tightly, and place seam-side down in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Pour tomato sauce over top. Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional grated cheese if desired. Serve immediately.
The Easy Crab Meat Lasagna Roll-ups is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Crab Meat Lasagna Roll-ups serves/makes: 4
The Easy Crab Meat Lasagna Roll-ups recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Pasta