3 - 4
How to cook Easy Crab Salad
- 8 ounces crab meat, picked over to remove cartilage
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped fine
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Green, red, or yellow peppers, chopped fine (for color, optional)
- Chop all the vegetables.
- Combine with mayonnaise, cream cheese and crab meat.
- Serve the Crab Salad with crackers.
The Easy Crab Salad recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Easy Crab Salad serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Easy Crab Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Salad