How to cook Easy Creole Baked Ocean Perch Fillets
- 2 pounds ocean perch fillets
- 1/4 cup onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 can (1 pound) tomatoes
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 whole clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Sugar to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cook onion in butter until tender blend in flour.
- Add remaining ingredients (except ocean perch fillets) and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Remove bay leaf and clove.
- Arrange the ocean perch fillets in well greased shallow baking dish cover with sauce.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 25-30 minutes.
The Easy Creole Baked Ocean Perch Fillets is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Creole Baked Ocean Perch Fillets serves/makes: 6
The Easy Creole Baked Ocean Perch Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked