How to cook Easy Creole Baked Pollock Fillets
- 2 pounds Pollock (or flounder) fillets
- 1 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 drops red pepper sauce
- Heat oven to 500°F.
- Place Pollock fillets in greased baking dish 13 1/2 x 9 x 2 inches.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Spoon over the Pollock fillets.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- If desired, garnish with tomato wedges and green pepper rings.
The Easy Creole Baked Pollock Fillets is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Creole Baked Pollock Fillets serves/makes: 6
The Easy Creole Baked Pollock Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked