How to cook Easy Crispy Deep Fried Fresh Sardines
- 1 pound fresh sardines, cleaned and sealed
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- Oil for deep-frying
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Slice sardines lengthwise along the underside from head to tail, clean cavity, remove heads.
- Using heel of hand, flatten out.
- Coat each sardine in flour, then egg and breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry the sardines in the oil, cook until golden.
- Drain on paper towels, serve immediately with lemon wedges.
The Easy Crispy Deep Fried Fresh Sardines is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Crispy Deep Fried Fresh Sardines serves/makes: 3
The Easy Crispy Deep Fried Fresh Sardines recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried