4 - 6
How to cook Easy Crockpot Sole Chowder
- 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pint milk
- 1 can (12-ounce) evaporated milk
- 7 tablespoons margarine
- Water to cover
- Salt and pepper
- Saute onions in 4 tablespoons of margarine.
- Cut the sole fillets into bite size pieces and put in a crockpot with the rest of margarine. Pour the sauteed onion over the sole and cook (set on high) until fish is flaky.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add potatoes, cover with water and boil for 40 minutes.
- Add milk and evaporated milk and cook on low for 20 minutes.
The Easy Crockpot Sole Chowder is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
If desired, use flounder
, ocean perch, halibut
etc., instead of sole
This recipe for Easy Crockpot Sole Chowder serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Crockpot Sole Chowder recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew