6 - 8 servings
How to cook Easy Daing na Bangus
- 3 regular sized whole bangus (milkfish) de-scaled, clean and butterflied
- 1/2 cup vinegar or calamansi juice
- 1 head garlic,crushes
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon peppercorn
- Salt to taste
- Tomato, sliced (for garnish)
- Cucumber, pilled and sliced (for garnish)
- Onion, sliced (for garnish)
- Spring onion, chopped (for garnish)
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well then let it stand for an hour.
- After marinating it, fry until golden brown.
- Garnish the Daing na Bangus with sliced tomato, cucumber, onions and chopped spring onion.
- Serve it hot with steamed white rice.
The Easy Daing na Bangus
recipe easy to cook and so good!
The Filipino national fish is milkfish. The milkfish is a national symbol of the Philippines, where it is called bangus
. Because milkfish is notorious for being much bonier than other food fish in the country, deboned milkfish, or "boneless bangus", has become popular in stores and markets.Bangus (milkfish) can be bought in Filipino stores and mullet may be substituted.
Daing na Bangus brings back a lot of memories from the Philippines.
This recipe for Easy Daing na Bangus serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Easy Daing na Bangus recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cook Book.
Main Ingredient: Milkfish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed