How to cook Easy Deep Fried Carp Fillets
- 2 pound fresh carp fillets
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup biscuit mix or pancake mix
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Oil (for deep frying)
- Lemon wedges
- Remove the skin of the carp and take out all the brownish-redish-colored part of the meat, the "mud vein" discard.
- Chunk up the rest of the carp fillets. Place carp fillet pieces in a shallow dish. Pour the milk over them and let it stand for half an hour, turning the fillets over once during that time. Stir the salt into the biscuit mix.
- Take carp fillets out of the milk and pat them into the biscuit mix, covering both sides.
- Fry carp fillets in deep fryer or in medium hot oil in fry-pan for 5 - 10 minutes until cooked through and browned on both sides. Use tongs or slotted spoon to turn them.
- Drain on paper towels. Serve with lemon wedges.
The Easy Deep Fried Carp Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Deep Fried Carp Fillets serves/makes: 6
The Easy Deep Fried Carp Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried