6 - 8 servings
How to cook Easy Deep Fried Fish Fillets
- 2 pounds Lapu-Lapu (Grouper) or Cream Dory fillets, cut into squares
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup calamansi (lime) juice
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Canola oil for frying
- Rinse the fish and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Pour the calamansi juice, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Working in batches, dip each fish piece in egg then transfer to breadcrumbs, covering it completely and pressing lightly to adhere.
- Drop in hot oil and deep fry until done.
- Remove from oil once cooked and let it drip onto a paper towel.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce or Tartar on the side.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
The Easy Deep Fried Fish Fillets is so easy, moist, and delicious. It comes out perfectly every single time!
This recipe for Easy Deep Fried Fish Fillets serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Easy Deep Fried Fish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cookbook by Reynaldo Alejandro.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried