How to cook Easy Deep Fried Fresh Sardines
- 8 medium fresh sardines, de-headed
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, for frying
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Season the flour with salt and fresh ground black pepper and sprinkle it evenly over the sardines.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat and fry the sardines for 2-3 minutes on each side, until crispy.
- Serve the deep fried sardines immediately with wedges of fresh lime.
The Easy Deep Fried Fresh Sardines is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Deep Fried Fresh Sardines serves/makes: 4
The Easy Deep Fried Fresh Sardines recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried