How to cook Easy Deep Fried Frog Legs
- 8 pairs or 16 singles frozen frog legs
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Thaw frog legs completely.
- Heat oil in skillet or deep fryer until hot. Oil is hot enough when a drop of water bounces across oil.
- While oil is heating beat egg and milk together.
- In separate bowl mix flour and salt together.
- May separate frog legs into two pieces if desired.
- Salt thawed frog legs. Dip frog legs in flour mixture, then dip into egg/milk solution, and re-dip in flour mixture. Make sure to coat legs good with the flour mixture.
- Place frog legs in hot oil. It should sizzle when putting in oil. Pan fry for about 20 minutes turning to brown both sides. Deep fry for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve the Deep Fried Frog Legs with mashed potatoes and gravy, and a favorite vegetable or with plate of French fried potatoes.
The Deep Fried Frog Legs recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Easy Deep Fried Frog Legs serves/makes: 6 servings
The Easy Deep Fried Frog Legs recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Wild Game
(more Wild Game
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried