4 - 6
How to cook Easy Deep Fried Mountain Whitefish Fillets
- 2 1/2 pounds mountain whitefish fillets
- Deep frying oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove skin, wash in cold water, and dry on paper towels.
- Mix all batter ingredients. Coat the whitefish fillets in batter.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or frying pan.
- Cook fillets until golden brown, remove, and place on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Serve warm with lemon and tarter sauce.
The Easy Deep Fried Mountain Whitefish Fillets is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Deep Fried Mountain Whitefish Fillets serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Deep Fried Mountain Whitefish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried