How to cook Easy Filipino Simmered Tomato Sardines
- Canned sardines in tomato sauce (de lata) - not Portuguese
- Red onions, sliced
- Olive oil
- Open canned sardines.
- Heat olive oil in pan. When oil is hot, add onions and saute until transparent.
- Add sardines including tomato sauce.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with bread or over rice.
The Easy Filipino Simmered Tomato Sardines is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Filipino Simmered Tomato Sardines serves/makes: 4
The Easy Filipino Simmered Tomato Sardines recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered