4 - 6
How to cook Easy Fish Chowder
- 1/2 pound smoked halibut or salmon
- 3 ounces bacon, sliced and fried
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 3 potatoes, in cubes
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups fish stock
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon thyme
- Fry the onions and the leek for 5 minutes.
- Add the fish stock, the thyme and the potatoes and boil for 15 minutes.
- Puree the soup, add the milk and reheat.
- Add the smoked fish and lemon juice.
- Decorate with bacon.
The Easy Fish Chowder recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Easy Fish Chowder serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Fish Chowder recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew