How to cook Easy French Baked Flounder Fillets
- 6 fresh flounder fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 cans Italian red clam sauce
- 1 can Campbell Hearty Manhattan Clam Chowder
- 1 teaspoon MSG (accent)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon powdered thyme
- Cut the flounder fillets into bite size pieces.
- Put all the ingredients in a baking pot.
- Cover and cook at 325°F until tender.
The Easy French Baked Flounder Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This is French recipe from Provence (in southern France).
This recipe for Easy French Baked Flounder Fillets serves/makes: 6
The Easy French Baked Flounder Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked