How to cook Easy French Baked Northern Pike Fillets
- 8 northern pike fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- About 50 seedless grapes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 tablespoons chopped parsley stems
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350F°.
- Simmer pike fillets in salted and peppered water until tender.
- Mix flour and butter in a double boiler. Slowly add milk to make a sauce. Add seasonings to sauce and salt to taste.
- Place the pike fillets in a greased dish, cover with sauce and grapes then bake for 15 minutes.
The Easy French Baked Northern Pike Fillets is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy French Baked Northern Pike Fillets serves/makes: 8
The Easy French Baked Northern Pike Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pike
Preparation Method: Baked