3 - 4
How to cook Easy French Baked Turbot with Yam
- 4 ounces turbot fish, skinned, deboned and shredded
- 2 cloves elephant garlic, finely crushed
- 4 ounces yams, peeled and diced
- 4 ounces green onions, diced
- 2 ounces butter, melted
- 3 ounces all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 ounce regular oats
- 3 ounces Boursault cheese, crumbled
- Seasoning, according to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Using a bowl, combine garlic, yams, green onions and turbot fish. Season according to taste.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats and half the Boursault cheese. Spoon yam mixture into an ovenproof dish.
- Top with the flour mixture and sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- Serve hot with garlic bread and a light salad for a quick family dinner.
The Easy French Baked Turbot with Yam is a very affordable dish. This healthy, fast and easy to make stuffed fish bake recipe makes a great main course for a family meal or dinner party. This meal is ready in less than 30 minutes.
Boursault is a small triple-cream gourmet cheese from Normandy and the Ile de France.
This recipe for Easy French Baked Turbot with Yam serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Easy French Baked Turbot with Yam recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Turbot
Preparation Method: Baked