How to cook Easy Fried Abalone Steaks
- 2 (about 1/2 pound each) abalone
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lemon wedges to garnish
- Wash abalone in cold water and cut into approximately 1/4 inch strips.
- Pound each strip well with wooden mallet.
- Season with salt and pepper and dredge in flour.
- Heat bacon drippings in skillet.
- Drop abalone in hot fat and cook stirring with spatula, for about 3 minutes or until well browned.
- Garnish the Easy Fried Abalone Steaks with lemon wedges.
The Easy Fried Abalone Steaks is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 10 minutes.
This recipe for Easy Fried Abalone Steaks serves/makes: 2
The Easy Fried Abalone Steaks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Abalone
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed