3 - 4 servings
How to cook Easy Fried Australian Rockling
- 1 Australian rockling (pink ling) body, without head and tail (about 1 pound), cut into steaks 1 1/2 inches thick
- 2 ounces flour for breading
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Olive oil for frying
- Season the fish with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll in flour every piece of fish.
- Fry in olive oil on both sides until golden brown (about 5-7 minutes on each side).
- Serve the Easy Fried Australian Rockling hot with mashed potatoes or cooked rice and sweet green peas.
The Easy Fried Australian Rockling
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
If you have difficulties to buy pink ling
in the States, you can substitute cod, monkfish, red snapper, halibut, sea bass, grouper, tilefish, or a mixture.
This recipe for Easy Fried Australian Rockling serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Easy Fried Australian Rockling recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pink Ling
(more Pink Ling
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed