4 - 6
How to cook Easy Fried Carp (Pollock, Hake)
- 2 - 3 pounds carp, (Pollock, hake)
- Oil for shallow frying
- Salt and black ground pepper to taste
- Flour for coating
- Pickled cucumbers, sliced into circles to garnish
- Skin and bone the fish, cut into pieces.
- Salt and pepper the flour.
- Roll the fish in the flour and fry it in oil from both sides till it is golden brown.
- Garnish the Fried Carp with pickled cucumbers.
The Easy Fried Carp (Pollock, Hake) is a very affordable dish. Simple, easy, and delicious. You can try any fish you have.
This recipe for Easy Fried Carp (Pollock, Hake) serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Fried Carp (Pollock, Hake) recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed