6 - 8 servings
How to cook Easy Fried Kingklip with Herbs
- 2 pounds kingklip (pink ling) bodies, without head and tail, cut into 2-3 serving portions
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Herbs (dry dill, finely chopped fresh thyme and fresh rosemary) to taste
- Flour for breading
- Olive oil for frying
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper. For marinade: mix the lemon juice with 2 tablespoons olive oil and herbs.
- Put the fish into plastic bag (Ziploc); pour the marinade and shake well. Let stand for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Roll the fish in flour and fry on both sides until golden brown over medium heat (about 7 minutes on each side).
- Serve the Easy Fried Kingklip with Herbs hot with fried or mashed potatoes and fresh vegetable salad on your choice.
The Easy Fried Kingklip with Herbs
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
If you have difficulties to buy pink ling
in the States, you can substitute cod, monkfish, red snapper, halibut, sea bass, grouper, tilefish, or a mixture.
This recipe for Easy Fried Kingklip with Herbs serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Easy Fried Kingklip with Herbs recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pink Ling
(more Pink Ling
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed