How to cook Easy Fried Tilapia in Zucchini Batter
- 3/4 pound tilapia (or any white fish) fillets, cut into portion size
- 5 ounces zucchini, grated on small grater or crushed in blender
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1-2 tablespoons flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for frying
- Season the fish pieces with salt and pepper.
- Combine zucchini, egg, flour and salt. Mix well.
- Dip fish pieces in batter and fry in olive oil on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve the Russian Fried Tilapia in Zucchini Batter hot with easy side dish and ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce.
The Russian Fried Tilapia in Zucchini Batter
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Easy Fried Tilapia in Zucchini Batter serves/makes: 3 servings
The Russian Fried Tilapia in Zucchini Batter recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed