How to cook Easy Greek Grilled Whole Red Mullets
- 6 small or 3 large whole red mullets, cleaned
- 2 handfuls of fresh herbs finely chopped (thyme, mint, coriander, marjoram, parsley, rosemary. If you do not have fresh herbs use one tablespoon of each).
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the herbs together with the oil, the lemon juice, the salt and pepper.
- Spread the mixture on the belly and the outside of the mullets.
- Line a pan with aluminum foil and put the mullets on top. Put it on the grill and grill the fish 4-10 minutes on each side, according to the size of the whole mullets.
- Sprinkle continuously with lemon juice.
- Grill until the flesh easily comes away from the bone.
- Serve the grilled mullets immediately with bread and green salad.
The Easy Greek Grilled Whole Red Mullets is a very affordable dish. Delicious simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Greek Grilled Whole Red Mullets serves/makes: 6
The Easy Greek Grilled Whole Red Mullets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mullet
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled