How to cook Easy Grilled Avocado-Mango Mahi-Mahi
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds mahi-mahi fillets
- Olive oil
- 1 very large ripe mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon water
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut mahi-mahi fillets into serving-size pieces set aside.
- Prepare grill. Brush mahi-mahi fillets lightly with oil. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper. Grill 5 minutes on each side. Remove the grilled mahi-mahi fillets to 4 serving plates.
- Place 3/4 of the mango slices in a blender. Cut the avocado in half. Scoop 1/2 of the avocado flesh into the blender. Add a pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon water. Process until very smooth.
- Slice remaining avocado half into thin slices. Garnish plates with avocado slices and remaining mango slices. Serve the grilled mahi-mahi fillets with the sauce spooned over the grilled mahi-mahi fillets.
The Easy Grilled Avocado-Mango Mahi-Mahi is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Can be ready in 20 minutes.
The mahi mahi can be broiled instead of grilled, if you prefer.
is a very durable fish to cook with. Mahi-Mahi
can be used in place of any recipe that calls for Orange Roughy
This recipe for Easy Grilled Avocado-Mango Mahi-Mahi serves/makes: 4
The Easy Grilled Avocado-Mango Mahi-Mahi recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled