How to cook Easy Grilled Bluefish Fillets with Salsa
- 6 skinless bluefish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 jar medium or mild salsa
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon MSG (optional)
- Mix salsa, honey, garlic powder and MSG.
- Then fold in sour cream and warm the sauce.
- Coat the Bluefish fillets with sauce and put them on a well-oiled rack about 4 inches from the fire and grill approximately 4 to 5 minutes on a side.
- Pour the remaining salsa sauce over the Bluefish and serve.
Bluefish is a fatty, fine-textured fish, ranging from white to silver in color. Remove the dark, Strong Tasting strip that runs down its center before cooking to avoid a fishy taste.
The Easy Grilled Bluefish Fillets with Salsa Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Grilled Bluefish Fillets with Salsa serves/makes: 6
The Easy Grilled Bluefish Fillets with Salsa recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bluefish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled