How to cook Easy Grilled Catfish Fillets and Fresh Salsa
- 4 genuine U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh salsa
Fresh Salsa Ingredients:
- Sprinkle farm-raised catfish fillets with garlic salt and pepper.
- Place in well-oiled grill basket or on well-oiled grill rack.
- Grill uncovered directly over medium-hot coals about 5 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily.
- Garnish with fresh salsa.
How to cook Fresh Salsa
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 medium jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, jalapeno peppers, vinegar and salt.
- Stir well. Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Makes about 3 cups.
The Easy Grilled Catfish Fillets with Fresh Salsa is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Grilled Catfish Fillets and Fresh Salsa serves/makes: 4
The Easy Grilled Catfish Fillets and Fresh Salsa recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled